Effective Date: 10/21/2023
Thank you for shopping with Monatec Solutions. We strive to provide our customers with the best products and shopping experience. However, we understand that sometimes you may need to return a product or request a refund. This Return and Refund Policy outlines the terms and conditions for returning and refunding items purchased on our website.
1. Return Eligibility
1.1. To be eligible for a return or refund, the following conditions must be met:
- The request is made within 15- days of the date of delivery as per the courier.
- The item is unused, in its original condition, and in its original packaging.
- The product was not labeled as non-returnable or non-refundable at the time of purchase.
- Personalized or custom-made items may only be returned or refunded if they are defective or damaged upon arrival.
2. Returns and Refunds Process
2.1. If you wish to initiate a return or request a refund, please follow these steps:
- Contact our Customer Support team at [Your Customer Support Email] to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Include the RMA number with the returned item.
- Ship the item to the address provided by our Customer Support team.
2.2. We will inspect the returned item and notify you regarding the approval or rejection of your return or refund request.
2.3. If your return is approved, we will process your refund within 7 business days. The refund will be issued in the same payment method used for the original purchase.
3. Shipping Costs
3.1. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the item unless the return is due to an error on our part, or the item is defective or damaged.
4. Non-Returnable Items
4.1. The following items are non-returnable and non-refundable:
- Gift cards.
- Downloadable software or digital products.
- Perishable goods.
- Intimate or sanitary products.
5. Non-Returnable Pre-Configured VoIP Phones
5.1. Pre-configured VoIP phones are not eligible for returns, except in the case of a manufacturing defect or damage during shipping.
5.2. We take great care in configuring and preparing these VoIP phones to meet your specifications. Due to the unique nature of pre-configured VoIP phones, we are unable to accept returns for non-defective items.
5.3. Defective or Damaged Pre-Configured VoIP Phones
5.3.1. If a pre-configured VoIP phone is received in a defective condition or is damaged during shipping, please contact our Customer Support team at [email protected] within 7 days of receiving the item. We will work with you to resolve the issue promptly, which may include repair, replacement, or a refund at our discretion.
6.1. We do not offer exchanges. If you wish to replace an item, please follow the return process and place a new order for the desired item.
7. Warranty Claims
7.1. If a product you purchased is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, please refer to the warranty information provided with the product for details on how to make a warranty claim.
8. Contact Us
8.1. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Return and Refund Policy, including the section on non-returnable pre-configured VoIP phones, please contact our Customer Support team [email protected]